When you entrust the education and care of your child with the Mother Duck team, you can be assured our educators put the well-being, happiness, development and education of your child above all else.
We are a group of highly qualified and experienced professionals from our Nominated Supervisors, Educational Leaders, Kindergarten Teachers right through to our Educators and Assistant Educators. Mother Duck Childcare and Pre-school Centres are dedicated to recruiting the best quality educators and provide many employee benefits to retain our educators ensuring consistency for your child and family.
All of our educators hold current qualifications in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma according to ACECQA requirements. All educators also hold a Positive Blue Card Notice issued by the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian.
Our educators are advocates for the important role of early childhood education on life long learning and health. Mother Duck Educators use the Early Childhood Australia Code of Ethics (2006) as a professional set of standards to guide all aspects of their work role and educational practice.
Our Centres are franchised, and each franchisee is a highly qualified and experienced early childhood professional. This means that Mother Duck provides a unique model where the business owner of each Centre is educated and passionate about the highest quality early childhood education and care. Our franchisees work directly in their Centres to maintain the highest possible standards in all areas of our service delivery.
Mother Duck is deeply committed to ensuring the professional development for all members of the Mother Duck team to provide you and your child with “Excellence in Care and Education”. The quality and variety of professional development we provide to our educators has ensured we are highly regarded and recognised as leaders in the early childhood industry. Some of the professional development opportunities we provide to our team include:
- Our own Registered Training Organisation called Childcare Select Training Solutions Pty Ltd, to provide training at both Certificate III and Diploma level, to ensure that our qualified staff are trained to a level well above industry standards. This Registered Training Organisation was created by the Mother Duck group due to dissatisfaction with the quality of training available to the industry;
- Evening and Full Day professional development workshops with highly qualified and recognised presenters particularly catering to the specific training needs of the Mother Duck Group;
- Networking with and visiting other leading Early Childhood Education and Care Services both in Queensland and Interstate;
- Regular one on one mentoring for our educators with Independent Early Childhood Education Consultants;
- Regular networking opportunities for our educators with industry wide conferences and professional development workshops;
- Staff exchange program with other early childhood educators to share knowledge and expertise;
- Monthly networking sessions for Nominated Supervisors and Educational Leaders discussing all areas of quality service delivery; and
- Regular networking for our Kindergarten Teachers exploring the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline.
Join Our Team
Mother Duck Childcare and Pre-school Centres offer the following packages to our educators:
- Above award wages for all employees;
- Uniforms provided;
- Well-resourced Centres;
- Professional development training;
- Traineeships and Apprenticeships available;
- Generous annual bonus; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please provide the following details and the Mother Duck Centre you have chosen will contact you soon
Thank you for your interest in working with us!